Friday, September 24, 2010

Progress is being made!! Finally!!

Good news! On Monday I ran for 20 minutes. It hurt a little but the faster I went, the less it hurt. Tuesday, I did the bike. Wednesday, ran again. This time there was no pain at all!! Yesterday, bike again. Today? We'll soon find out...


I'm really happy that I was able to do another 20 minutes on Wednesday. I really thought it was going to be bugging me, but it didn't at all. It's odd, though. Coach Preston told me on Tuesday that if I wasn't able to practice fully with the team by Monday (Sept. 27th), then I should probably do a medical red-shirt. But things seem to be looking up finally! Well, it all really depends on how I feel today, this weekend, and Monday. I think that when Coach actually said what we both knew, it kinda jump started my brain to get my body into gear.


No more word on the clinic. If things keep going the way they are, then I won't need to go. It would be fantastic if I didn't, because then my parents could actually get me a gift for my birthday, ha ha. My aunt asked me what I wanted. What does any college kid want? Money, of course. The money I made from my summer job at a car dealership is long gone, especially because I bought a used car that has a V8 engine. Probably not the best idea considering I commute about 46 miles to school each way. (My dad's idea - ugh.)


Aside from that, everything seems to be looking up! I've met a lot of great people at Stockton already, so I'm glad I chose to come here. Let's hope the rest of the semester/year stays this way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment